This is a legal document, please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By transacting or signing up with us, you are entering into a contract with us on the terms of this agreement.
Your subscription for the Premium or Pro service will automatically renew every month unless you give us notice to end it before the automatic renewal.
We may restrict your right to upgrade or downgrade your subscription more than 5 times in a 12- month period.What are Premium services?
Premium members have access to all the services available to Starter members, as well as the following benefits:
- Higher monthly trading limits
- No trading fee for crypto buy and sell trades
- Opportunity to earn PLU
- Priority customer support through Customer Service channels
Pro members have access to all the services available to Premium members, as well as the following benefits:
- Unlimited monthly trading limits
- Opportunity to earn more PLU
- Higher priority customer support through Customer Service channels
When Premium and Pro members pay for purchases with their Plutus Card, we will credit you with an amount of reward equivalent to a percentage of your payment. We call this process of crypto reward a Pluton Reward.
The percentage of the crypto reward depends on the daily trading volume of PlutusDEX and the percentage can be reviewed in our yellow paper here.Payments that will not earn a crypto reward
We cannot give you crypto reward if doing so would break any law or regulation, or if the payment you make with your Plutus Card is just to another bank account or payment card (such as another e-wallet, a bank account or a credit card).
We have the right to cease crypto reward payout if we believe attempts have been made to game the system (e.g. repeat payments to a self-owned company).Pluton Rewards & Plutus Perks
Pluton Rewards is our decentralised crypto reward program emitted for every purchase made with the Plutus Visa® Card.
Plutus Perks is our cash-back program, awarded to members who shop at any of our online affiliate partners.
PLU rewards are decentralised and not tied to a single universe of merchants. However following rules apply to receive the cash-back from selected merchants:
Plutus members can use the Plutus Perks Programme service provided by our affiliate marketing partners through the Plutus App. The Plutus Perks Programme will help you to do things like book tickets to events and purchase goods and services.
You are entitled to earn Pluton rewards (crypto reward) service free of charge if you are an active Premium or Pro Member.
Plutus remains owner of these Pluton rewards until their transfer to your external wallet address which will occur earliest 45 days after the merchant transaction
The crypto reward (PLU) can be used to redeem one month of Premium subscription to Plutus. We reserve the right to shorten, amend or remove this promotion at our discretion and you shall be informed accordingly via our social media and two-way communication channels or by email.Cash-back commission rate
- Cash-back commission rates are set by each merchant and they may change from time to time.
- Cash-back commission rates differ between each merchant and they retain discretion to amend the rates from time to time. Sometimes, higher promotional rates during regular ongoing and key seasons may occur. Key seasons include Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Black Friday, Christmas and more.
- Commission rates are paid on gross sale of the item. However, in some instances this can be the net value excluding VAT, gifting options, promo codes, surcharges, other taxes and additional charges such as delivery charge; if this occurs, the amount you receive will fluctuate and show on the app.
- The cash-back commission rates are higher for members in the highest two tiers of the Plutus Perks Programme
- Cash back may be invalidated or withheld if an unauthorised link is used in the purchase. If this occurs, cashback will be declined.
- Only transactions made through the Plutus app are eligible for cash back.
- To qualify for cash-back, the transaction must occur using your Plutus Card and the URL displayed in the advertiser’s promotion in our Plutus Perks section, email or any of our official social channels. Items purchased directly with Plutus Card will not be eligible, Plutus provided URL must be used to shop at any online retail affiliate’s store.
- Items, products or services that are returned to merchants will not be eligible for a cash back and earned cash-back will be reversed.
- Cash-back amounts accrued to you can be found within the app.
- Reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions about cash-back.
- Approved cash-back will be paid to you after we have been paid by our merchants.
- We may exercise discretion and pay you sooner in some circumstances.
- Minimum payout time is 40 days and maximum payout time is 90 days after the time of purchase.
- Plutus’ intuitive dashboard enables you to manage and view all account balances (including pending).
- We retain discretion to add or remove merchants from the Plutus Perks Programme.
- If a merchant is suspended from our programme, you will not earn cash-back from them.
- The merchant reserves the right to pause their cash-back programme from time to time, we will inform you via the app if this occurs. All transactions that took place during the pause period will not be eligible for cash-back.
- Merchant reserves the right to add, remove or amend product categories, and their corresponding cash-back rates are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the merchant.
Any mis-use or violation of the terms and conditions of the Plutus Perks Programme will face cash-back being withheld and/or suspension of your Plutus Account.Complaints about the Plutus Perks and Pluton Rewards Programme
If you'd like to make a complaint about your Pluton Rewards or the Plutus Perks Programme, please contact us at [email protected] and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
When you make your complaint, you'll need to provide the following information:
- your name
- the phone number and email address associated with your Plutus account
- the date the problem arose
- what the issue is
- how you would like us to resolve the issue
Your complaint will be investigated and you'll get a response and action plan by email via our Customer Support team.Paying your Premium or Pro subscription
You can pay your subscription fee in monthly instalments or use Pluton (PLU) to redeem for monthly subscription. These fees are set out in our Fees page.
When you become a Premium or Pro member, we will ask you to pay the subscription from a debit card or credit card that you have registered with us. We will take the subscription from that card while you remain a Premium or Pro member.
If we are unable to take payment from your card for any reason (for example, the card has expired), we will ask you to register another card which will become your new card. If you don't do this within nine days, we will remove the subscription from your account and downgrade the account to the Starter tier. We may also take legal steps to collect the payment. If we do, you may have to pay our reasonable costs of doing so.
You may be responsible for paying any taxes or costs that we are not responsible for collecting from you.Cancelling Premium / Pro Subscription
If you have a live Premium and Pro subscription and you wish to cancel, you can cancel anytime (we call this a downgrade). There are no fees involved and in some instances, you will still be able to benefit from the services you get for your subscription until the end of the month you have already paid for. After then, you will become a Starter member again (a Plutus account holder who does not pay a subscription for the Premium or Pro service).
If you'd like to cancel your Premium or Pro Subscription, you can let us know through the Plutus app or by writing to us at [email protected]Other terms
We can end your Premium or Pro subscription immediately if:
- we suspect you are behaving fraudulently
- you haven't given us the information we need, or we have good reason to believe that the information you have given us is false
- you have broken these terms and conditions in a persistent way
- the subscription fees are due and despite numerous attempts, we are unable to receive the funds in a reasonable period of time
- you have declared bankruptcy
- we must do so under any law, regulation, court order or ombudsman's instructions
We may also end your subscription for other reasons, but we will give you at least 30 days’ notice through the Plutus app or by email.Change of terms
We can change these terms and conditions, but we shall only do so for the following reasons:
- if we think it will make them easier to understand or more helpful to you
- to reflect the way our business is run, particularly if the change is needed because of a change in the way any financial system or technology is provided
- to reflect legal or regulatory requirements that apply to us
- to reflect changes in the cost of running our business
- because we are changing our products or services or introducing new ones
If we add a new product or service that doesn't change these terms and conditions, we may add the product or service immediately and let you know prior to you using it.
If we change an existing product or service that does not relate to payments into or out of your account, we will normally give you 30 days' notice before we make the change. If we make a change that relates to payments into or out of your account, we'll normally give you two months' notice through the Plutus app or via email.
If we give you notice of a change, we will assume you are happy with the change unless you tell us that you want to close your account before the change comes into effect.Legal
Only you and Plutus (Block Code Ltd) have rights under the agreement.
The agreement is personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else without written prior consent from Plutus (Block Code Limited).English law
This Agreement, and our relationship with you, are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you have broken the agreement and we do not enforce our rights, or we delay in enforcing them, this will not prevent us from enforcing them at a later date.